I have been ditching my blog this lately, but since i saw Bill updated his blog so as well i update mine :) 
Things this day goes really ok i think, been busy with school stuff ? and busy sleeping =D
I'll just simply blog anything that pop out from my mind eh ? nothing to blog tho i guess :( 
i know i promised to blog about niah cave trip but.. the pictures were'nt in the lappie yet ! 
so sorry ! i will blog about it ASAP i transfered from my camera to lappie. 

Talking about my lappie, my lappie program , system or whatever it called CRASH ! 
thanks teacher for giving me assignments to do, making me need to do research 
and letting me to meet my lovely virus :s. but so far my lappie ok right now 
i just kept on scan scan scan and scan, i anyhow need to upgrade it to window 7 ! :s

Nevertheless, I am actually in love this few weeks HAHAHA ! Jaz ,ming yi and Kah hui 
know about this ey ? and they said i am pretty crazy of it and I admit ! 
I don't get to inlove so easily until i met someone who i think worth it but somehowi 
think its quite imposible :( but i remember fen told me, Impossible means I'M Possible ! 
so yeah just stick to the positive plan then .

I remember when I last fall inlove , its pretty sick ! and i sacrifice alot
i cried, i turned crazy , i hate love so much ! i even said to my bestie i rather turn lesbo 
but whatever, things changes :) they said time change and things change eh ? 
I don't know why i get dissapointment in return :s 

I seriously did so much for him but dissapointment is what i get, 
I send him dinner almost everyday, bought 100 plus or whatever shit it is which can cure his sickness,
I borrow him money ? end up ? trusting him so much ! 
i thought i can settle down already with this relationship but nah 
its just a bunch of shit and lies in this relationship. 

I cried everyday but hey i don't cut my wrist anymore like last time,
cus i find it really stupid and wasting my blood ! but i did at least
punch the wall because i was so pissed off, in the end he regret 
and telling me to get back with him? wth ? i dont effing care anymore 
because everything is PAST, or maybe just a dream :) 

hahhh ! reminiscene sometimes KILL so i shall just stop here 
and blog when i have the mood to blog .

sign off,
Melinda 
10.02pm