Friday, February 26, 2010 at7:58 PM
Surprise to see me blogging again ?
I guessed i am just too bored.
chinese new year is going to end so soon
meaning no more angpao.. Boringg !
i want to get my salary and then
buy my Aino ! headache ehs,
how i wish i can want it now :(
School is reopening so soon
but then i not yet buy uniform and all !
what if out of stock ahs ?
I am going to empire for dinner tonight
nervous ehs :s !!
I told my boyfriend that
he better kept accompany me by sms me
when i am in empire so i wont go kao boy boy hahahaha ~
bt then actually i was just kidding d lar :)
I love him so much that i wont go for other boys
he gave me almost everything already
I find it funny when he tried to check my sms :(
he gets jealous so easily, but i love because
this show he cares and love me =D
haisssss ~ How i wish the clock stop ticking when i am with him
He hates it when i kept remind him of his ex =D
and he will start complaining saying
"now we two tgether, can dont talk bout others or not"
and he sang so well also :D haaaaa. melts ~ ;p
i shall stop here and continue when i am free
sign off,
11.56am
Melinda


