Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at5:49 AM
I blogged now because my heart not feeling well.. Mum have make me think alot about my studies. She dont allow me to go oversea study and she want me to stay in brunei and telling me because of some problems. So i get pissed off and said if like that i finished my sixth form then i come out work. no more studies for me ! Dad want me to go oversea study no matter what bt mum? think alot. she dont allow me. I cried because she gave me excuse that make me dissapointed. nyehhh ! so i have changed my planned, not e Melinda who kept thinking wanted to go oversea for further study anymore. Finished my sixth form, thats all ! although i finished my sixth form i am just 17 years old but whatever. Mum dragged my confident down.. No more further studies and UBD. I am going to tell dad about this although this would make him said "you cant, you have to go oversea study" i will tell him why i dont want go oversea study. I have made my decision, my future.


