I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A





It's fun editing photo :D

A short post here just to prove that
i didn't abandoned my blog :s
time passes so fast and there !
4more days to go and my 1st paper
examination start.

I can said i am so stressed
so afraid, so i dont know
you know i never get this feeling before
until few days ago
and I am having insomnia right now
please imagined i have a deep eyebags
F*Ck !

my friends told me that
time will passes very fast
but i dont think so :(
because i'll be having my exam
for 1 F*cking MONTH !!
uhh ! just 8subject only ler

i can said i am a cave woman these few days
i didnt go out ! didnt visit grandma for weeks already :(
sleep,study a little bit, eat, sleep ! that's my routined !
i won't blog for a month i think for my own good
hais !

freezing right now infront of my laptop
because the air-con seems like kept blowing towards me :s
Kah hui coming to my house tomorrow
because she's going to teach me principles of account !
i am afraid i can't balance my final account during exam.
so she's here to help me out !

phoned her just now and discuss
and she suddenly told me that
she dream about me that I'M PREGNANT
and i was like =.='' asking her that
whose my boy boy then ?

she told me that she didnt dream
about any guy in her dream ==
so i was like haiyaa ! next time dream bout my future :s
forget about it :s i shall stopped here

sign off,
12.51am
Melinda