Saturday, September 6, 2008 at9:09 AM
it seems like nowadays mid nite i keep on blogging rytes? it jus tht so many thing run through my mind tht why i need to blog blog blog . i am so so heart pain reli heart pain everytime when i think about it my heart pain haix. everytime i hear the song "walk away" it remind me of him and it remind me of our memories and from tht time my tears drop it nt like a drop of my tears is like almost crying but i control my emotion haix. i dnt wan this to interupt my emotion cus it hurts alot. why do this things happen on me? i never have this kind of feelings before . Last time d me is happy-go-lucky i dn think too much but i jus enjoy my life . For now i different i so need someone , someone tht i reli love much . I'll know it wont come back anymore since yu got a new girl & i feel tht i must confess. In the back of my mind i jus only can question . That's so hurt. i cant explain this feeling . i think about it everyday haix ~ so hard to give up so hard to walk away . everytime i see yu i feel like reli hug yu.I guess I have to live my life from day to day Hoping maybe you'll come back I know I tell myself not to be afraid to move on But it seems I can't .
stop hre :)


