!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i m so fucked up now.
ok i hate ppl force me to do thing
esp today ! I know we are moving
but wait ! i noe i need to clean up my room
everything need to b pack !

i need alot boxes can ! ?
why mummy always force me to do thing
i hate ppl touch my things also
she told me everything jus throw inside
ish ! i hate it ..

ok my thing my birthday gift
my fren gave me all i need to keep it properly
alot glasses everything ! i need boxes
she say throw throw inside ok !

when i throw she scold me
WTF ! then i say yu callme throw
now i throw yu scold !
"i got ask yu to simply throw?"
FUCK !

ok then my dad come in
she told me tht there is more than 10+
coconut in his car so my mum call me to take
i was like sot meh ! the car park so far
10+ call me to take myself?

YUR 2 MAID IS FOR WHAT !?
the cibai maid also like deaf
i call them to stop doing gulali already
cus mummy say tomorrow then do
they idiot stupid fuck up
open e machine and do again !

mummy even scold me tht i am cacat !
fuck ! it so hurt can ! 10+ coconut
yu call me to take all by myself?!

so my roomm now is kosong already
she happy la ! always scold without reason
i dun wan to take i gt reason can !
10+ coconut ?! PLS YUR MAID VERY FREE!
papa's car park very far can !

yu noe i jus b patient only
when my mum say i cacat
i feel reli wan to scold bk
"I AM YUR DAUGHTER
I KNOW I NT THT PERFECT AS YU WANT
I NOE I AM NOT AS GOOD AS OTHER SIBLING
AT LEAST YU CAN SAY PROPERLY !
DONT EVERYTIME USE SCOLD,
SCOLD CNT CURE ANYTHING
SCOLD CN DONT TOO OVER
I NEED YUR RESPECT !!"

i am so damn fuck up now
all i need is love
i know ppl from outside can see
my mum reli love me but what !
i cnt reli feel.. she scold me tht i am CACAT !
imagine if yur parent scold yu like tht
will yu cry ? will yu pain ?